A leading manufacturing company is on the look at for an Infor Syteline System Analyst to join ASAP, this role offers fantastic progression and development whilst also working on the latest Syteline technology.
As the Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for the overall development, operation, support, and maintenance of the Business System Syteline. You will work collaboratively with all business users and other IT team members as part of a cross-functional small corporate team to optimally support multiple divisions and Business Units within the organization.
Please reach out on email@example.com or 0203 909 9524.
This role is open to sponsorship but the candidate must have Syteline experience.
Role & Responsibilities
* Working with the team to manage the day-to-day operations, system development & modifications of the Business System (Syteline) to ensure high availability
* Maintaining Business System standards, controls, procedures & documentation and provide technical & functional support/leadership
* Evaluating and recommending changes to current and future system requirements to meet organizational needs.
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years knowledge of Syteline System.
* Experienced with finance and Manufacturing operations.
* ERP implementation background.
* WFH opportunities
* Pension scheme