A fantastic opportunity is now available for an Epicor Systems Analyst to join a globally recognised agriculture company ASAP.
The Systems Business Analyst will lead the continuous improvement of financial systems and processes. This role is critical in allowing us to deliver data-driven solutions in food production and its environmental impacts. We are excited about growing the future of sustainable agriculture, systems and data will be key to our success. Sitting in the Finance team the role requires a strong finance background.
This opportunity is office based in Lincolnshire.
Please reach out on email@example.com or 0203 909 9524.
Role & Responsibilities
* Document, and evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
* Provide new user training on financial systems.
* Maintain up-to-date documentation of financial processes, including user guides.
* Support the teams to evaluate, design, plan, implement and test new requirements
Skills & Qualifications
* 5 years+ experience with Epicor ideally but other ERPs accepted such as SAP, Oracle & Netsuite.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis.
* Excellent communication skills, including experience creating detailed reports, delivering presentations, and running workshops
* Competitive salary
* Ability to work with cutting edge technology