Job Title: ERP Consultant, Production/Manufacturing Specialist
Location: Norway (Role can be 100% remote so location is no issue)
At Washington Frank, we are currently working in Partnership with a leading Scandinavian ERP Vendor who are in the process of expanding their business offering within the Norwegian market. This business has been creating Solutions tailored to the Manufacturing sector since the 70s and they now deliver state of the art Cloud based ERP Solutions to over 5000 clients globally.
Due to impressive growth within Norway, we are now seeking x3 highly motivated and experienced ERP Consultants to join our dynamic team. As the primary focus area, you will be responsible for analysing and determining our customer's needs, leading project implementations, providing training, and offering ongoing support related to our customers ERP system.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
* Analyse and review customer needs, mapping requirements to the Solution capabilities.
* Lead, manage, and direct new customers to gather specific information required for initial implementation.
* Evaluate existing processes and recommend mainstream improvements.
* Lead projects with customers to implement changes and improvements in relation to the Solution.
* Develop and implement improvements based on customer needs.
* Lead and participate in ERP Solution implementations for new and existing customers.
* Provide clear documentation of each project phase and solution implementation.
* Perform system configuration, data migration, and testing.
* Identify client needs that can generate additional services and/or product sales.
* Maintain ongoing professional relationships with assigned clients.
* Provide training and support to new and existing customers.
* Conduct feasibility studies to identify customer's needs from a selling point.
* Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients.
* Support and liaison joint marketing activities to build pipeline.
Education and/or Work Experience:
* Education in relevant fields such as business management or finance.
* Solid understanding of general and financial business processes.
* Prior experience in project leadership and implementing software solutions.
* Minimum of 2 year's experience in a similar function (not a prioritised requirement).
* Minimum of 5 year's working experience in the manufacturing industry and SME industry.
* Strong partnerships and relationships with senior stakeholders in the SME Manufacturing industry in Norway.
* Prior experience working with people to help organisations work smarter and more efficiently.
Generic and Functional Skills/Competencies:
* Understanding of customer's needs in the manufacturing and SME industry.
* Knowledge and experience of business processes in the manufacturing sector.
* Strong project-leading skills with experience in various project sizes.
* Proven hands-on experience implementing an ERP system or another business system, ie SAP, Dynamics, IFS, M3 etc
* Experience working with stakeholders at senior management and board level.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with strong networking skills.
* Financial background.
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
* Entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to establish a new geographical business area.
* Excellent writing and presentation skills.
If you are a proactive, results-oriented professional with a passion for driving business efficiency through technology, we invite you to apply. Join us on our journey to revolutionise the way businesses operate and thrive in the digital age.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to email@example.com.