We would like to hear from experienced candidates who would enjoy working for a smaller independent consultancy with a great team spirit and friendly atmosphere. Details below:
C# .Net Software Developer
Excellent opportunity for another enthusiastic and innovative C# .NET Software Developer to join our busy team.
Successful candidates will be working with our highly-skilled team of developers on a range of interesting projects for our rapidly expanding client base and to bring exciting new products to our clothing market as well.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level, 2:1 honours or above, in IT/Computing or equivalent (preferably not games) or have relevant industrial experience.
* C# Development, is essential.
* Good understanding: Microsoft's .Net environment, SQL. Visual Studio.
* Experience with Sage 200 software is an advantage.
* Excellent problem-solving abilities.
* Self-motivated with good time management, written and communication skills.
* Desire to operate in a fast-paced environment as part of a small, highly skilled team.
* Experience in working with processes such as software development life-cycles and change management.
* Able to drive.
* Write bespoke software and develop Windows and web-based solutions/applications.
* Full project life-cycle, prepared to take ownership of issues raised and pursue until resolved.
* Configure software and install it onto the client's systems.
* Produce documentation and liaise with clients when necessary.
Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
If you think you are the right person for this post and would like to join us, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org