A market leading client of ours is looking to bolster their Acumatica team with the addition of a Supply Chain Consultant.
This is an opportunity to join a consultancy on a permanent basis and the client is open to different ERP experience, willing to accept Acumatica, Epicor, Sage, SAP B1, Syspro and similar ERP's.
Please note that this is a hybrid role, with the majority of site visits being in the South of the UK.
This opportunity is open to UK Citizens, visa/sponsorships won't be considered.
Reach out on email@example.com or 0203 909 9524.
Role & Responsibilities
* In depth knowledge of functional domains such as: Procurement, Advanced Procurement, Sourcing, Contracts, Inventory, Logistics, Order Management, Maintenance, Manufacturing and others
* Analyses ERP software requirements, defines solution parameters and specifications.
* Able to manage the customer and manage situations during the implementation process with the customer.
* Leads the function design process. Facilitates design workshops.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years experience in the ERP software industry.
* 5+ years Supply Chain.
* Previous strong hands on implementation experience.
* Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills
* Competitive salary
* Car allowance