Job Title: Oracle Cloud SCM Functional Consultant
Employment type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Working for one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to be part of a team delivering projects, enhancements and supporting customers.
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
* Minimum of 4 years of Oracle SCM Cloud functional experience
* Expertise in the following Cloud modules - Order Management Cloud, Product Information Management, Global Order Promising, Inventory and Purchasing
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with quick learning on the job
* Good interpersonal skills and teamwork required
* Certifications in Oracle SCM Cloud
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
* High analytical skills
* A high degree of initiative and flexibility
* High customer orientation
* High quality awareness
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please send an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203865186
Please note this opportunity does not offer any sponsorship candidates must have eligibility to work in the UK.