Job title: ERP Change, Communications and Training Lead
Salary: £90,000 + benefits
* A minimum of five years of experience leading the change management approach for a large and complex programme of work in the ERP space.
* A solid understanding of how people go through change.
* Able to clearly digest and simplify complex information to articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
* Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts.
* Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation.
* Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and active listening skills.
* Develop the overall change management, communication and training strategy for the programme.
* Ensure project teams consider change management, communication and training activities as part of their project planning.
* Create and implement change management, communication and training plans and integrate activities into the overall programme plan.
* Ensure activities are well sequenced, coordinated and aligned with Group Communications and Marketing strategy and plans.
* Pilot or test, and evaluate plans and activity to continually improve, and capture and share learning and best practice as programme progresses.
* Develop and oversee stakeholder engagement and business readiness activity, including assessments at appropriate intervals.
If you possess the above skills and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity - please apply before 5pm on Monday 26th September