You will work for a global company leader in the manufacturing industries. The company has several divisions serving, EMEA, USA and Asia markets. International company with 50 locations in more than 15 countries.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Centre of Excellence (CoE) Infor Baan / LN Business Analyst, you will act as a skilled and knowledgeable team member whose role is to provide the business global Infor/Baan ERP support and deliver best practices around the design and implementation of ERP applications and solutions in line with the business requirements. You will contribute to build the standard template and to run the continuous improvement and support.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong background in SCM, Warehousing and manufacturing
* Extensive knowledge of Infor LN in terms of limitations and possibilities
* Ability to set-up, to configure and to make changes in the system
* Gathering business requirements and translating those into IT requirements
* Supporting the business to improve business processes
* Cooperating with teams members to design the best solutions
* Continuous Improvement, support and design
* Building the new Global standard template
* Competitive salary package and benefits
* Working in an international environment
* Being part of a successful business