We are looking for a highly motivated IT SD Business Analyst who can collect functional requirements and work with business and IT partners to establish a clear definition of scope.
The candidate will be part of our IT team and will work in a modern and international contest.
How you will contribute
* Analyzing and understanding the business requirements in order to define the best IT solutions for supporting the business processes
* Actively participating in IT Sales and Distribution Projects
* Supporting the internal team in projects related to SAP FMS Solution
* Understanding internal requirements and acting as first point of contact in the event of any query creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications
* Supporting and coordinating activities performed by external consultants
* Leading System Test and User Acceptance (UAT)
* Creating internal documentation to share with users
* Being the first reference to system user's and AMS (application maintenance services)
* Reporting to IT SD Project Manager for internal follow up related to IT projects and for proposing new solutions (system based and/or process) in order to improve the overall process and satisfaction.
Who you are
* Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Economics
* Strong Knowledge of sales flows
* Knowledge of SAP ABAP constitutes a plus
* Experience in SAP SD Module (AFS or FMS environment preferred) - open to consider different levels of seniority
* Knowledge of Sales & Distribution\Material Management SAP modules
* Advanced level of English (Spoken and Written)
* Passion, Enthusiasm, Curiosity and innovation
* Teamworker and good communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Focus on results
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a world leader luxury company and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.