Job Title: Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive (Including bonus)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Working for one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to be part of a team delivering projects, enhancements and supporting customers.
Your role on a day to day basis As a Consultant, you will be an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in; you will define the problem, propose and refine the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
* At least 4 years of implementation experience in Oracle HCM Cloud and at least 2 UK Payroll Implementations.
* At least 4 years of experience in Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll including HDL, HCM Extract, BI reporting, Fast Formulae, PBL.
* HCM Payroll Cloud - Payroll processing
* Responsible for gathering requirements, design, configuration of employee payroll data, administer garnishments, earing and deduction elements, compliance and tax rules in oracle HCM cloud and to maintain the integrity of the system
* Loading external deductions and payroll data conversions in HCM Payroll cloud
* Knowledge and experience with full SDLC and support lifecycle
* Expertise in Payroll cloud Tax updates activities and payroll testing after each upgrade during the implementation cycle.
* Should be able to interact and work with Payroll business and suggest best practices to them.
* Candidate should be proficient in all the delivered payroll processes and reports
* Able to provide best possible design solution to client for their payroll requirements
To apply, please send an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com or call 02031484654