Job Title: Oracle Technology Architect
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £80K plus bonus
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Working for one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to be part of a team delivering projects, enhancements and supporting customers.
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Technology Lead with 8 + years of experience.
* We are looking for candidates having a minimum of 6+ years of hands-on experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware based technologies like Fusion Middleware, SOA Suite, OSB, OBPM, Oracle ADF and Oracle Data Integrator.
* Candidates should have a strong conceptual knowledge and experience in Oracle Cloud PaaS architecture design in Service Oriented Architecture.
* Minimum 2 + experience on Oracle Cloud Integration technologies using OIC/ ICS, Cloud Adapters & should have good understanding of Cloud to on-prem integration model.
* Rapid prototyping experience using SOA components on Weblogic platform, and experience in FMW 11g to 12c migrations is preferred.
UK Based Candidate
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
* High analytical skills
* A high degree of initiative and flexibility
* High customer orientation
* High quality awareness
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note candidates must reside in the UK with eligibility to work without any sponsorship requirements.
To apply, please send an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02031484654