As the SAP PLM Application Manager you will function as a business manager, building an understanding of the corporate and departmental strategies and processes, developing IT plans aligned with those strategies, helping business stakeholders understand how IT can support their business initiatives, strategic project planning, and implementation of business requirements into integrated IT system solutions.
In addition, you will oversee and manage internal customer support issues, ensuring that issues are resolved to customer satisfaction and that SLA requirements are met. You will be responsible for continuous improvement of service delivery processes, as well as developing plans and action items for better customer experience.
* Overseeing day-to-day SAP support process and activities, including ticket system, prioritization, communication, and resolution as well as coordinating related escalation processes
* Responsibility for the development of the SAP Application (customizing)
* Working with IT Change Board to manage the change requests and deployment processes
* Responsibility for project management of SAP initiatives including confirming alignment with Corporate strategy and IT Plan; managing overall projects, planning, prioritizing, coordinating and reporting against project milestones activities
What you will need
* Graduate or equivalent level of education with minimum of 5 years experience in managing SAP PLM Application
* Strong Project Management skills with Project Delivery or ITIL certification
* Business process experience in industrial manufacturing and logistics with programming experience as a plus
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English are a requirement
* Ability to work independently and to take ownership of assigned areas of responsibility
* An excellent team player with skills and know-how to support Business Applications
* Strong communication, negotiation, and process orientation