Job Title: Manager - Demand Generation
Location: UK & Ireland
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: 40-55k (Depending on experience)
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week
The successful candidate will be joining the team in selling their ERP solutions to the SME market within selected industries (including engineering/manufacturing, medical equipment manufacturing/distribution).
* Maximising results from the company's existing prospect pool, via both direct and indirect engagements with prospects
* Analysis of customer requirements and suitability of our products and services
* Prepare and revise solution and cost proposals to the prospect
* Engage with prospects to further a sale
* Arrange product demonstrations (delivered by the Sales Consultant or by a Product Consultant)
* Negotiate final pricing
* Take customer order with stipulated deposit
* Go through a hand-over process to the Support/Implementation Team
* A successful, verifiable track record of delivering sales into the SME environment.
* Experience of delivery sales where the first year spend per sale would, on average, range between £120k to £250k.
* Their degree of success will be more significant than the amount of time doing so. However, it is most likely that a successful applicant would have three years or more in a similar role.
To apply, please send an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com or call 02031484642