Role: IT Project Lead
Office based in Newry, Northern Ireland - ideally looking for somebody who is fully flexible to go to office. They have a home based working policy which is 20 days a year allowance, which is up for review. The hiring manager is also generally pragmatic when it comes to working from home - ie. If the person really needs to work from home for family reasons, or if it just makes sense to do the project task from home, they can be flexibile. The expectation contractually from day one and for first few months is office based though.
£55k, may go to £60k for a great candidate.
Why are they hiring?
Going through a large scale Digital Transformation project - need somebody who can join and help manage IT tech projects internally, and focus on pushing through projects. Need someone to help drive the company buy in and engage stakeholders.
Team structure has Head of ERP & Head of Innovation, and smaller teams below (BI/ Data, Application, Infrastructure) - this role sits in the mid hierarchy, reporting to Heads of, and being the spearhead for anything not application orientated.
* Project plans are effective and coherent and can deliver agreed outcomes that contribute to organisational efficiency's and improvements.
* Projects are delivered within agreed timescales and budgets.
* All project outputs are high quality, delivered to portfolio and corporate standards.
* Excellent project initiation documentation, including project initiation document (PID), project kick off packs and project approach.
Key requirement for the role:
Helping to drive effective change surrounding IT projects (including the likes of cyber security, infrastructure), work closely with third party support provider to draw up strategy
3 key skills needed:
* IT Project Management
* Operational process understanding: ideally in manufacturing, warehousing
* Technical appreciation around infrastructure technologies