Role: Project Manager
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Working with an amazing globally recognised Client who are looking for a Senior to join their team.
The Senior IT Manager is responsible for ensuring the client have the technology and support their central teams require to succeed.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Helping to develop and implement the IT roadmap
* Management of part of the IT P&L including forecasting and budgeting
* Presenting costed proposals to senior management
* Identifying and supporting the team's continued professional development needs
* Evaluating risk, and developing a mitigation strategy
Skills needed for the role:
* Management Experience
* 3 years working as an IT manager in a medium or large organisation
* Solid General IT skills
* Experience with procurement, including a good understanding of supplier contracts
* Strong communication skills, verbal and written
* Open to learning and change, the nature of the role means new systems and processes must be learned periodically
* Self-Starting and Organised
If you possess the above skills and experience and wish to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, send your updated CV to email@example.com by Tuesday 21st June at 5PM.