Title: Project Manager
Reports into: Head of portfolio and Programme Delivery
Employment Type: Permanent & Hybrid
Location: Greater Manchester
Working Hours: 37.5 Hours per week Monday to Friday
Salary: 54-60k per year depending on experience
* Develop and attain approval of robust business cases for projects to deliver identified improvements; establish benefits tracking during project delivery.
* Manage the end to end project delivery lifecycle from Discovery (business case planning), Pre-Project, and Active Delivery through to Project Closure for a range of small or medium complexity projects.
* Produce project initiation products including, project initiation documents, project kick off packs, and detailed scope statements in accordance with the Guinness Project Management Methodology (PMM).
* Own the production and maintenance of the detailed project plan, setting guidance to the wider project team on the components required to deliver the end to end project, including identification and communication of the critical path.
* Provide continuous management of quality project plans, including tracking and reporting activities. Utilise documentation templates and tools to provide timely and accurate project reporting, targeted at the appropriate audience, ensuring the output is high quality.
* Contract manage third parties to ensure they deliver against their objectives in line with agreed time, cost and quality KPIs; ensure contract management arrangements are in place (in line with Guinness's Contract Management Framework) with required suppliers.
* Manage and control the project budget, including resource utilisation and any fixed or external costs.
* Work and communicate timely, accurately and consciously with the stakeholders to ensure buy in to project plans is attained.
* Project plans are effective and coherent and can deliver agreed outcomes that contribute to organisational efficiency's and improvements.
* Projects are delivered within agreed timescales and budgets.
* All project outputs are high quality, delivered to portfolio and corporate standards.
* Excellent project initiation documentation, including project initiation document (PID), project kick off packs and project approach.
* Demonstrable experience of delivering projects in a range of disciplines including people, processes, applications and technology
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Commercial awareness and experience of contracting and managing third parties
* Experienced in the application of multiple project methodologies and able to determine appropriate use of a methodology
* Excellent oral and written communications including presentations
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS project for planning, Tracking and reporting.
* Demonstrates the Guinness Behaviours
* Experience of cloud adoption projects
* Knowledge of DevOps tools & Cloud Computing.
* Proficient in the use of delivery and collaboration tools (i.e. DevOps, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint. MS Teams, Skype).
* Experience of ITIL Principles & processes.
* Housing sector industry experience
* Professional qualification in Project Management PRINCE2, APM or similar.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience.
To apply, please send an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02031484642.