Odoo Business Analyst - French speaking
Once again I am looking for another Business Analyst for a brilliant opportunity in Brussels.
Suitable candidates will need to be bilingual (French/English) and have previous experience in an ERP environment.
My client's core business is in providing digital transformation services, with this particular role being focused on the implementation of Odoo.
If this sounds interesting, please get in touch and we can schedule a call to discuss the role in more detail.
Our Client, an IT consultancy focused on providing digital transformation services and implementation of performance management tools, is now looking for a Business Analyst to join their team. The projects you will be working on will involve application development, implementation of CRM/ERP systems and deployment of Business Intelligence solutions.
Primarily, you will be working with Odoo, a innovative business management software tool, providing expert analysis to your team as they carry out deployment of this solution. As you will be joining a Microsoft Gold partner, the expectation will be that the successful candidate will reflect this high standard.
This is a permanent position, that will be worked both from the office in the city of Brussels, and from customer sites around Brussels.
Role & Responsibilities
* Guaranteeing the correct implementation of custom projects within ERP.
* Analysing the clients business needs cooperating with the designated consultant for the project, and align them as closely as possible with the standard functionality and the concept of the package.
* Clarifying the distinction between client-specific requirements and standard functionality in the system.
* Working closely with the other members of the R&D team in the field of database concept and architecture of the package.
* Recording the test scenarios and personally follow the development of these applications, monitoring them with the analyst programmers.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with ERP applications (Commercial Management, CRM, Warehousing or Production). Whilst it is very valuable for candidates that do have experience with Odoo, the client has said that previous experience with the product is not required.
* A flexible and communicative personality with a sense of responsibility and autonomy.
* Thorough knowledge of business processes and insight into the operation of companies will be a must for this.
* A Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably economics or IT.
* Capacity to learn fast and motivation to keep on acquiring additional knowledge regarding IT Business Solutions and business processes.
* Discipline to use work-flow tools intensively and consistently to manage your projects administratively.
* Excellent communication and listening skills and a professional client-oriented attitude.
* Fluency in French and English is a must. German is a plus.
* Competitive salary package and benefits package
* Join a hard working international team, in one of the most international cities in the world!
* Expand your ERP knowledge with a dynamic and attractive product like Odoo.