Role: B2B Java/Big data Developer (Poland/Remote)
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 12 months + possible extension
FRG consulting is extremely pleased to bring to you this B2B Contract opportunity for an experienced Software developer looking for a challenging project.
What will you do:
* Design and implement new Regulatory reporting software supporting all global regulatory initiatives.
* Solve challenging big data problems. Ensure data correctness while processing of millions of rows a day.
* Find the most effective ways to aggregate and present the data to end users.
* Use Java/Spring/Spark/Scala/Hadoop technology stack to develop effective data processing services within data lake.
* Build relationships with end users to understand the business and suggest improvements to existing tools and processes.
* Strong programming skills in Java or Scala
* Experience with SQL, relational data bases and query optimization
* Experience in using a test driven development
* Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and designing for performance and resiliency
Nice to have:
* Experience with big data concepts (Spark)
* Experience in BPMN and user workflow based systems
If successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on email@example.com