Due to high growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic, confident and ambitious Professional Services Co-Ordinator to join our Professional Services team. The right candidate will be responsible for the completion of projects on time and at cost. Ensuring each customer achieves their goals using our products.
Working with a team of 11 as part of the Support and Professional services team reporting to the Support and Professional services manager. As a professional services co-ordinator, you will play a key part in the successful implementation of all projects as well as contribute to the continuous development of project delivery.
You will be in constant communication with our business partners/Technical Teams and customers where you will need to talk their language combining Business Accountancy Practices, Business Infrastructure and customer needs all whilst ensuring project delivery on time and cost.
Job description and responsibilities
* Responsible for ensuring a smooth project delivered on time and to cost
* Providing relevant communication throughout the project to all key stakeholders
* Must read, understand, interpret and qualify clients' pre-requisite documentation then book in appropriate resources to complete the project.
* Must maintain and update project tracker.
* Manage and co-ordinate the Professional Services Team diaries targeting high utilisation.
* Prioritising Projects accordingly
* Manage the Professional services team's diaries weeks in advance
* Arranging Installations/Consultancy/Training/Go-Lives/Optimisations
* Ability to complete Intro Calls/Go-Lives/Upgrades when required
* Attain post-implementation feedback and action outstanding points
* Manage the resolution of project-based technical escalations
* Work with the Support and Professional services team to collate development requirements to be prioritised in product board meetings
* Work with the client's sales team as the main point of contact for all projects
* Work with the Accounts team to ensure projects are invoices for the agreed amount
* Provide regular reports detailing forecasts/Statistics/Results for the professional services team
* Support wider business functions as and when needed
* Experience and ability to work with multiple Business Partners/Customers and Cross-Functional Teams
* Self-Motivated, Proactive and has the ability to prioritise workload
* Must have the ability to build new relationships quickly and effectively
* Ability to think outside the box and go the extra mile.
* Excellent Time Management skills
* The ability to engage others
* Great Planning Skills
* Client and commercially aware.
* Must be a great team player
* Strong influencing skills able to change behaviour and processes
* Identify and implement positive change
* A good grasp of O365 Tools SharePoint, MS Teams, Excel, and Powerpoint
* Understanding of business infrastructure
* Technical understanding of business/accounting software and processes (an advantage).
* Programme or project management experience
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.