Title: SAP PP/QM Solution Architect | End User
Location: Kuala Lumpur, PJ
My client is a leader in consumer goods. Now they are looking for SAP Solution Architect to join the team!
You will be responsible for:
* Be responsible for establishing, maintaining, and enforcing business processes, standard procedure, template policy, system solution for SAP PP QM module.
* Working closely with business users and stakeholders, to grasp business requirements and translate it into solution design, considering global operation & system impact and mitigation approach.
* As subject matter expert, carry out continuous improvement activities for the SAP template processes to meet business expectations
* Review and approve design documents, test plans and scenarios, transport requests, authorization matrix, data migration plan and cutover plan.
* Ensure global changes are identified, assessed and mitigation actions are well planned and executed.
The ideal candidate should have experienced in:
* Extensive knowledge of Production Planning (PP) & Quality Management (QM) process in manufacturing industries (assembly/discrete).
* Experienced in template governance role.
* Proven knowledge of business terms and business process modeling skills.
* 6 years of experience in SAP PP QM consulting experience in the manufacturing industry,
* 5 end-to-end SAP PP QM implementations as functional consultant or solution architect role.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in Singapore, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout APAC. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Singapore and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
We worked hard to build a reputation for delivering only the very best professionals to our customers. Our top-level service has assisted vendor channel partners, global manufacturing businesses and SMEs attract and retaining the right people for their business.
EA License Number: 21C0475
EA Personnel Number: R1870956