My client is one of the leading multinational logistics companies in the world with headquarters in Hong Kong, China and offices in over 70 countries. They are currently looking for a Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager in Finance section to help oversee their projects and department and provide professional advice for process re-engineering.
* To be in charge of project planning and controlling on different accounting systems implementation projects.
* To supervise/coach/advise colleagues within the Financial Systems Section in carrying out systems analysis, design, and implementation tasks.
* Managing and work with cross-functional teams, IT development teams and management teams/key users within the business.
* To monitor and supervise the day-to-day SAP systems administration activities.
* To act as an active member on the re-engineering and system enhancement activities.
* To provide useful support and assistance to users whenever necessary.
* University degree in Accounting, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
* Over 3 years' financial/accounting system experience with hands-on experience on SAP FI/CO module. Less experience will consider to Assistant Manager.
* Experience with developing ETL solutions using SAP BODS/SLT/SDA or other tools.
* Proficiency in Excel VBA Marco Programming, MS Access, MS SQL, and Microsoft Power BI will be a plus.
* Knowledge and experience in the design and development of databases (specifically in SQL/HANA/BW Server)
* Experience with SAP functional consulting environment, Financial data modelling and visualisation is an advantage.
* Mature, self-motivated, deadline-driven, and comfortable working under pressure.
* Good command in spoken/written Chinese and English, and Mandarin.
* Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills
For those that are interested, please do not hesitate to apply now! Please send your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3008 3863 for further information or any enquiries.