With over 25 years of history, my client is one of biggest retailers in Hong Kong and has diversified its business to target different customer segments. Currently, they are looking for a Business Analyst in IT/SAP that is expertise in its functional assigned area.
* Responsible for evaluating and maintaining SAP process change / development request with process owners, identify the gaps and provide solutions hence establishing a prioritised implementation schedule
* Responsible for working with business and IT project team closely to liaise and gather business requirements, planning, and ongoing improvement, etc.
* Proactively identify and develop business process or system enhancements.
* Coordinate and manage UAT/SIT with users, and prepare or maintain related documentation and training for users.
* Participate in the establishment of enterprise global SAP templates and localisation roll out projects in designated regions by consolidating local requirements into a single global user requirements specification with specific deployment plans
* Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
* Possess SAP functional experience in assigned area, SAP functional certifications in assigned area is a definite advantage. Candidates with ERP experience will also be considered.
* Solid understanding of business process and flow of assigned area.
* Good record of designing and deploying integrated solutions with SAP.
* Solid knowledge in the assigned area in SAP ECC 6.0.
* Excellent communication skills, exceptional ability to perform individually, good interpersonal relations, motivated & hard-working individual. Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
* Proficiency in MS office software applications in particularly Excel and Word.
* Less experience will be considered as Assistant Business Analyst.
Interested candidates please do not hesitate and apply now! Kindly drop your resume in word format to email@example.com or call +852 3008 3863 for further information or any enquiries.