Our client is looking to hire a System/ERP manager to join their growing IT Team in Hong Kong. It is a global multinational in-house company, offering a permanent role. You will be getting the opportunity to working in one of the fastest-growing industry leaders in Hong Kong and have exposure across APAC regions.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for leading and managing the team in system implementation and project migrations, including ERP and other software applications.
* Act as the key person to work with internal stakeholders or users across Asia Pacific region.
* Lead or assist clients in setting up and managing service contracts.
* Ensure that department or project goals are well-achieved within the timeframe set, as well as adhere to approved budget.
* Assess and recommend solutions or modifications to current and future ERP system requirements to ensure that organizational needs are met.
* Oversee the full projects life cycle as well as liaise with external vendors, including requirement gathering, gap analysis, system specifications design, data conversion, implementation, documentation, SIT, UAT and training, as well as providing guidance to junior staff whenever necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
* Diploma holder or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related.
* Minimum 3-5 year's work experience in ERP projects and have experience in project management role.
* Experience with either of the ERP softwares (NAV, AX, SAP, D365).
* Self motivated individual that is strong in project management with proven communication and collaboration skills.
* Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
Does this opportunity sound like something you would be keen to learn more about? If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate and apply now. Interested parties may drop your resume at email@example.com or email to me at +852 3008 3863 if you have any enquiries.