My client, is a global leading multinational in-house manufacturing companies based in Asia with offices in over 45 countries worldwide. They are currently looking for System Administrator to manage their system and support their business activities. The ideal candidates are individuals who have 2 years of relevant experience but fresh graduates are also welcomed!
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for managing and monitoring system administration, system security and user authorization configuration.
* Conduct regular system checking, maintenance, enhancement and user ID management.
* Perform User Acceptance Test and System Integration Testing as well as prepare relevant documents to user during the implementation.
* Review various system policies and operations procedures as well as reporting the status of projects to manager.
* Monitor and maintain the enforcement and compliance of IT security policies to ensure that standards are met.
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
* Experience in servers and database management, design and performance tuning (SQL/DB2) , but fresh graduate is also welcomed.
* Experience in Cloud or Cyber Security and SAP basis system administration is a definite advantage.
* Self-motivated individual and a good team player with good communication skills and analytic skills.
* Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
The company has stable working environment and offers a permanent position.This will be a great opportunity for you if you are looking for a good career path in the IT industry. If you are interested and qualified, send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +852 3008 3863 to discuss further.