Our client is one of the most well-known large companies in its industry. They have a lot of new & exciting projects coming up and is currently hiring an Analyst Programmer with software development experience to grow its team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for the development of company existing system and the maintenance of computer or software applications.
* Conduct User Acceptance Test and System Integration Testing as well as prepare relevant documents to user.
* Provide support during system and project implementations.
* Monitor and maintain the enforcement and compliance of IT security policies to ensure that standards are met.
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related disciplines.
* At least 2 years of experience in software, web or mobile applications development, fresh graduates with relevant experience will also be considered.
* Previous exposure in ERP system programming is highly preferred.
* Self-motivated individual with good communication skills and analytic skills.
* Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
* Able to work independently and in a team as well as manage projects within the timeframe.
This is a great opportunity for those that are looking for a stable company to grow their career. For those that are interested, please do not hesitate to apply now! Please send your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3008 3863 for further information or any enquiries.