My client is a public listed firm in Hong Kong and is one of the biggest manufacturers across the region that has multiple offices located in different locations and over 7,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst that has strong experience in the finance section to grow their business.
Role & Responsibilities
* To liaise with business users as well as internal developers and programmers to make sure the projects can be implemented smoothly.
* Responsible for working with business and IT project team closely to liaise and gather business requirements, planning, and ongoing improvement, etc.
* To Coordinate and manage UAT/SIT with users, and prepare or maintain related documentation and training for users.
* To proactively identify and develop business process or system enhancements.
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
* Previous experience in a similar role and have similar product/project implementation is highly preferred.
* Possess SAP functional experience in finance area, SAP functional certifications in finance is a definite advantage. Candidates with ERP experience will also be considered.
* Excellent communication skills, exceptional ability to perform individually, good interpersonal relations, motivated & hard-working individual.
* Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking for a career growth. Interested candidates please do not hesitate and apply now! Kindly drop your resume in word format to email@example.com or call +852 3008 3863 for further information or any enquiries.