My client is a world-leading multinational solution provider company, with headquartered in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking for a System Analyst to involve in their system development and deployment activities.
Role & Responsibilities
* To actively participate and work with the company's business analysts and solution design team in gathering users' requirements, conducting feasibility study and research, designing and providing solution, performing configuration as well as development.
* To involve in the deployment process of a project including technical and system design, user coordination, provide UAT support and prepare for technical documentation.
* To conduct issue analysis, debugging and troubleshooting, system testing and preparing relevant documentation for various development projects.
* To develop standards, guidelines and frameworks for application development projects.
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
* Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience in SAP project implementation & support, knowledge in SAP FI/CO or PS/MM/SD modules is a required.
* Experience in developing ABAP Reports, Enhancement, User Exit, SAPscript, Smart Forms and Data migration tools, enhancement framework is a definite advantage.
* A good team player that can work well in a team or individually with strong analytical & problem solving skills.
* Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity for job seekers like you with only 5 working days a week and attractive remuneration package. If you are keen on the above role, please do not hesitate to send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +852 3008 3863 to find out more details.