My client, is one of the global-leading public listed organisation that has been established for over 70 years. They are currently seeking for a Solution Analyst to be involved in their end-to-end ERP solution implementation to ensure business values are realized.
Role & Responsibilities
* Coordinate with business and IT project team closely to liaise and gather business/user requirements, planning, and ongoing improvement, etc.
* Manage and keep track of the status of requirements throughout the entire project life cycle; enforce, enhance and redefine as necessary.
* Proactively identify and develop business process or system enhancements.
* Perform UAT or system testing with users, and prepare or maintain related documentation and training for users.
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
* Minimum 5 years of professional or relevant experience in the IT field, preferably with 3 years of solution delivery experience in enterprise scale project implementation.
* Past experience in end-to-end system development lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering and analyzing, design, development, testing, deployment, and enhancement is a definite advantage.
* Excellent communication skills, exceptional ability to perform individually, good interpersonal relations, motivated & hard-working individual.
* Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking for a career growth. Interested candidates please do not hesitate and apply now! Kindly drop your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3008 3863 for further information or any enquiries.