My client is one of the leading multinational logistics companies in the world with headquarters in Hong Kong, China and offices in over 70 countries. They are currently looking for a Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager in Finance section to help oversee their projects and department and provide professional advice for process re-engineering.
* To be in charge of project planning and controlling on different accounting systems implementation projects.
* To supervise/coach/advise colleagues within the Financial Systems Section in carrying out systems analysis, design, and implementation tasks.
* Managing and work with cross-functional teams, IT development teams and management teams/key users within the business.
* To monitor and supervise the day-to-day SAP systems administration activities.
* To act as an active member on the re-engineering and system enhancement activities.
* To provide useful support and assistance to users whenever necessary.
* University degree in Accounting, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
* Over 3 years' financial/accounting system experience with hands-on experience on SAP FI/CO module. Less experience will consider to Assistant Manager.
* Experience with developing ETL solutions using SAP BODS/SLT/SDA or other tools.
* Proficiency in Excel VBA Marco Programming, MS Access, MS SQL, and Microsoft Power BI will be a plus.
* Knowledge and experience in the design and development of databases (specifically in SQL/HANA/BW Server)
* Experience with SAP functional consulting environment, Financial data modelling and visualisation is an advantage.
* Mature, self-motivated, deadline-driven, and comfortable working under pressure.
* Good command in spoken/written Chinese and English, and Mandarin.
* Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills
Attractive remuneration and excellent benefits will be offered to the qualified candidates. For those that are interested, please do not hesitate to apply now! Please send your resume in word format to email@example.com or call +852 3008 3863 for further information or any enquiries.