My client is one of the global IT consulting firms based in Hong Kong, specialises in enterprise digital transformation and supports new business creations. They are currently looking for an SAP Consultant (FI/CO/MM/SD/PP) to assist in SAP S/4 HANA project implementation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for expanding business in HK including pre-sales duties, setting company direction and goals with stakeholders, building and lead a high-quality team and etc
* Responsible for SAP project implementations for different industries clients
* Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationship with clients
* Responsible for preparing proposals and deliver informative presentations
* 10+ related work experience in a managerial position and several years experience in a large consultancy firm is highly preferred
* Experience in managing a team of 5-10 people will be a definite advantage
* Ability to hold presentations for clients, lead sales and project teams to deliver projects
* Willing to build and lead a team from scratch, thereby expanding Hong Kong business
* Proficiency in SAP modules, project deliveries/implementation projects Experience in business process re-engineering, business transformation, digital transformation implementation (preferred)
* Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
This is an excellent opportunity if you are someone who is looking for great career advancement with attractive remuneration package. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate and apply now. Interested parties may drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to me at +852 3008 3863 if you have any enquiries.