Our client, is one of the biggest listed firms that are rapidly expanding its business from many locations worldwide. They are building their SAP team and have exciting projects coming up. They are looking for several SAP business analysts to involve in the projects.
Role & Responsibilities
* Participate in end-to-end SAP project implementation and further development.
* Coordinate with end-users and IT team to define and propose solutions based on business requirements.
* Conduct system testing and UAT to ensure all project standards have been met.
* Work in SAP environment and deal with tight project time-line.
* Proactively identify opportunities and develop business process or system enhancements to make sure standards have been met and improve implementation processes to reduce deployment timeframe.
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
* Possess minimum 2 years of hands-on SAP functional experience in SAP FI/CO/SD/MM/PP modules, SAP functional certifications is a plus.
* Experienced in SAP project implementation, past experience in functional activities such as gathering user requirements, conducting UATs and preparing documentations are necessary.
* Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English.
* Excellent communication skills, exceptional ability to perform individually, good interpersonal relations, motivated & hard-working individual.
Interested candidates please do not hesitate and apply now! Kindly drop your resume in word format to email@example.com or call +852 3008 3863 for further information or any enquiries.