My client, is renown firm in Hong Kong is looking for a Analyst Programmer System Analyst to build their SAP team. They will be kicking off a SAP S/4 HANA project implementation soon. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain more exposure in this field.
Role & Responsibilities
* Involve in the SAP project team including tasks such as but not limited to user requirements gathering, business analysis, vendor evaluation, project implementation and support, reporting, UAT conducting and etc.
* Conduct feasibility study of automation and consolidation for existing system enhancement as well as new systems development.
* Collaborate and coordinate with various departments, vendors and IT team members for new project implementation and support.
* Proactively keep track and monitor IT tools / technology to ensure smooth operations
* Provide on-going support and maintenance to the SAP system
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
* Relevant experience in ERP is preferable, training will be provided to suitable candidates
* Hands-on experience in any programming, debugging, and reporting would be highly beneficial
* Candidates with no relevant experience but is familiar with any programming language will be considered
* Self-motivated, positive attitude and work independently
* Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Attractive remuneration and excellent benefits will be offered to the qualified candidates. For those that are interested, please do not hesitate to apply now! Please send your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3008 3863 for further information or any enquiries.