Will you be interested in joining a renown multinational company with multiple HRIS exposure? My client, is looking for a HRIS Specialist to support the expansion of their business activities and the implementation of various projects.
Role & Responsibilities
* Collect users' requirements to propose feasible and practical solutions and prepare for system design as well as system testing
* Coordinate with internal IT department and external vendors, to ensure effective communication
* Actively participate in various project implementations and enhancements
* Provide support on end user enquiries and system daily system support on end user enquiries
* Prepare training materials, user guide and lead internal user training
* Provide post-go live support
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree in Human Resources, Information System / Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
* Hands-on experience in the support and implementation of IT HRIS projects.
* Experienced in any HRIS would be considered, such as Workday, PeopleSoft, Kronos, SAP.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
Attractive package will be given to the right candidate. This position is fresh to the market and is a great opportunity for those that is looking for great career advancement. If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me +85230083863.