Our client, is one of the biggest listed firms that are rapidly expanding its business from many locations worldwide. They are looking for a SAP S/4 HANA Business Analyst to join their Finance Department and drive projects.
Role & Responsibilities
* Participate in end-to-end SAP project implementation and further development. This role will be under the finance department and coordinate with IT department.
* Coordinate with end-users and IT team to define and propose solutions based on business requirements.
* Conduct system testing and UAT to ensure all project standards have been met.
* Work in SAP environment and deal with tight project time-line.
* Proactively identify opportunities and develop business process or system enhancements to make sure standards have been met and improve implementation processes to reduce deployment timeframe.
* Participate in SAP Modules: New General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Project Systems, Cost Center Accounting, and Profit Center Accounting
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
* Possess minimum 2 years of hands-on SAP functional experience in SAP FICO modules, SAP functional certifications is a plus.
* Strong functional experience such as gathering user requirements, conducting UATs and preparing documentations are necessary.
* Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English.
* Excellent communication skills, exceptional ability to perform individually, good interpersonal relations, motivated & hard-working individual.
Interested candidates please do not hesitate and apply now! Kindly drop your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3008 3863 for further information or any enquiries.