Established in the 2000s, our Client is one of the biggest market leader within the industry. An exciting new position has now become available and they are seeking for an Assistant Manager under their Business Technology team to support their on-going projects.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for the project management of system implementation projects activities and act as a lead for SDLC activities including but not limited to requirements gathering and analysis, system design and analysis, development, testing, etc.
* Collaborating closely with external vendor to ensure system design, development & implementation is in compliance with corporate standard
* Preparing and maintaining user manuals, conducting UAT, providing training to business users
* Perform assessment on operations functions and review system functionality, guidelines and procedures from time to time to improve optimal operational efficiency
* Any ad-hoc assignments as required by the management
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information System, Information Technology or related disciplines
* Minimum 5 years of system implementation experience with relevant experience in project management
* Experience in any Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) system, POS, CRM is a definite plus
* Familiar with project and vendor management
* Hands-on experience in data analytic and business intelligence is an advantage
* Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Attractive package will be given to the right candidate. This position is fresh to the market and is a great opportunity for those that is looking for great career advancement. If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me +85230083863.