Our client is well-established leader within its industry with multiple business units worldwide. They are currently looking for IT calibres with ERP experience to join their SAP team and support project activities.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for user requirements collection and analysis, troubleshooting and providing functional specifications.
* Support SAP project revamp.
* Preparing user manual documentation and conducting UAT and post go-live support.
* Involve in ad-hoc projects / tasks assigned by supervisor .
Skills & Qualifications
* Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines.
* 1-3 years of relevant experience in ERP applications, such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Kingdee and etc.
* Fluent in both Mandarin and English.
* Great interpersonal and communication skills, willing to learn and explore in the latest market technologies.
* Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Business Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity and great project to work on with 5 working days a week, performance bonus comprehensive remuneration packages. If you think this role is suitable for you, please apply here or reach me at +852 3008 3863 (Racheal Leow) or you may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.