My client, a globally renown in-house company with different business locations across Asia Pacific. They are currently looking for an experienced HRIS (Workday) Project Manager that is strong on HRIS project management & vendor management skills to be based in their Hong Kong office.
* Provide assistance to the Group HR Director to manage & lead the HRIS project implementation activities and liaise with different stakeholders across Asia Pacific region.
* Prepare different business cases and suggest innovative technical solutions to identify current and future business needs as well as improve the overall business process efficiency.
* Be the liaison between internal IT Department and external IT vendor to deliver application system as according to both functional and system design specification.
* Conduct UAT testing and provide training to employees on the use of HRIS system.
* Provide support on end user enquiries and system daily system support on end user enquiries.
* Bachelor's Degree holder in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Computer Science or equivalent.
* Solid hands-on experience on any HRIS systems implementation (Workday/SAP/Oracle) by using recognized PMI methodologies.
* Proven track record as a HRIS project manager for successful system implementation under complex enterprise environment.
* Excellent communication skills and a good problem-solving mindset are required in this role to provide relevant suggestions and recommendations to the team.
* Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
This role offers attractive remuneration package and it is highly negotiable based on the Candidate's experience. If you think this is an interesting opportunity, please feel free to apply or reach out to Racheal Leow at +852 3008 3863 or email@example.com for more information about this role.