My client is a subsidiary of a world-leading trading companies with a number of offices around the world. They are currently looking for an Analyst Programmer / System Analyst with RPG/AS400 experience to support business activities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* To involve in the overall system development life cycle (SDLC), including but not limited to user requirement collection and analysis, system design, testing as well as implementation.
* To conduct User Acceptance Test and System Integration Testing as well as prepare relevant documents to user.
* To coordinate with Development Team across different units to enhance user experience.
* Responsible for system maintenance and troubleshooting.
* Assist in handling ad-hoc projects.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
* Solid hands-on programming experience in any of RPG or Java
* Experience in people management would be a plus
* Strong system analysis, design and programming skills
* Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
If you are interested and qualified for this role, please do not hesitate and apply now. Interested parties may drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to me at +852 3008 3863 if you have any enquiries.