Our client is a public listed in-house company that is one of the largest group within its industry with over 15000 employees worldwide. They are now seeking a Senior Applications Manager to oversee and lead their group application team to meet company's objectives.
Role & Responsibilities
* This role will be under Head of IT and is responsible for leading a team to oversee the entire company's application system.
* Responsible for defining the project plan and potential risks, managing and continuously assessing the project delivery lifecycle for existing and upcoming projects.
* Coordinate with different stakeholders during the implementation of IT projects to make sure the project timelines and budget are adhered to company set standards.
* Closely communicate with various managers in different departments to gather business and system requirements.
* Drive efficient and effective IT solutions to address ongoing business needs and challenges as well as provide necessary assistance in terms of solution analysis and advice to various business units within the group.
* Drafting and structuring contracts with external parties such as vendors and logistics partners.
* Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Information Technology, Information Systems Computer Science or equivalent.
* Minimum 5-8 years of experience in IT project management and Application System Management. Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) would be a definite advantage.
* Solid hands-on experience in any ERP first tier system, such as Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), SAP, Microsoft Dynamics.
* Proficiency in project management methodologies, e.g. Agile/WaterFall/Scrum and ability to manage sub-teams or multiple projects simultaneously.
* Excellent interpersonal and communications for effective communications.
* Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
This is a right job for you if you're ambitious and looking for a good career path in the IT industry. Stable working environment and permanent position. If you are interested and qualified, please kindly send your resume to email@example.com or reach out to Racheal Leow at +852 3008 3863.