Our client is a renown consulting firm leader within its industry that is actively building its SAP team to kick off a S/4 HANA new project. They are currently looking for a SAP BASIS Administrator to assist their technical activities.
Role & Responsibilities
* Involve in the formulation of Basis related work plan including but not limited to system architecture design, system monitoring, system improvement and etc.
* Participate in SAP pre-sales project
* Provide day-to-day support to functional teams and business users with any technical and performance problems.
* Perform system configuration, disaster recovery drill test and performance tuning in the SAP system and database.
* Provide SAP technical and administration including setup, configuration, testing and maintenance.
* Handle ad-hoc duties.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
* Preferably 3 years of experience in Basis
* Hands-on experience in regional system roll out is a definite advantage.
* Possess in-depth knowledge in project management, server and system infrastructure.
* Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
The client offers a double pay salary and performance bonus to the successful candidate. If you are interested to find out more about the role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me +8523008 3863.