Our Client, is a Japanese MNC firm backed by a listed strong corporation group mother company. They are currently upgrading their SAP system to S/4 HANA and are seeking a Business Analyst to support the project as well as the growth of the team.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be under their SAP team and report to an SAP Project Manager, to support the SAP revamp project (ECC6.0 to S/4 HANA).
* Responsible for participating in end-to-end SAP project implementation, including but not limited to designing blueprints, collecting and analyzing business stakeholders' requirements, conducting UATs and trainings, supporting post go-live activities and etc.
* Proactively evaluate the current system, address existing problems and identify future needs.
* Work closely with various stakeholders, users, vendors during project implementation to ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
* Provide support to SAP users from different regions in daily activities.
* Any ad-hoc assignments as required.
Skills & Qualifications
* Higher diploma / Associate Degree / Bachelor Degree holder in IT or related disciplines.
* Strong functional experience in SAP FICO modules, knowledge in SD/MM would be a plus.
* Hands-on implementation experience in S/4 HANA is a definite advantage.
* Good communication skills, independent and motivated.
* Overseas may be required depending on project requirements.
* Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
This role offers attractive remuneration package and it is highly negotiable based on the Candidate's experience. If you think this is an interesting opportunity, please feel free to apply or reach out to Racheal Leow at +852 3008 3863 or email@example.com for more information about this role.