My client is one of the globally renowned IT/SAP consulting firms based in Hong Kong, with clients varying from manufacturing, retail, hospitality and etc. They are currently looking for an SAP ABAP consultant to be involved in their new S/4 HANA project.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for SAP project implementations and SAP support services for different industries clients
* Involved in the business research, demand confirmation, system design, blueprint, configuration, UAT and SIT and etc
* Assist in SAP project operations and maintenance, particularly in answering the enquiries of users and solving user's problems
* Gather more information on new SAP issues, analyse the issues accurately to help address them in a timely manner.
* Prepare documentation and training
Skills & Qualifications:
* Diploma holder or above in Information Technology (IT) or related disciplines
* Preferably more than 2 years of relevant working experience or SAP Technical knowledge in ABAP, Integration and Reporting
* Great interpersonal and communications skills
* Able to design for related solutions
* Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate and apply now. Interested parties may drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to me at +852 3008 3863 if you have any enquiries.