Our Client is a leading publicly listed Hong Kong group with several subsidiaries that offers a comprehensive range of solutions to its customers. They are currently looking for an Analyst Programmer or a System Analyst to be responsible for their Oracle BRM system. The ideal candidate should possess solid RDBMS, PL/SQL, Java skillset.
Role & Responsibilities
* This role will report to the team's manager. Involve in business users' requirements study, design, development, enhancement and maintenance.
* Coordinate with business users requirements collection and vendor management to ensure smooth delivery of the projects.
* Conduct UAT, produce system plans and specifications, prepare documents.
* Encode, test, debug, maintain and document programs and applications.
* Provide support to users whenever it is necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
* High diploma and above in Information Technology or related disciplines.
* Minimum 2 years of experience in software development.
* Proficiency in RDBMS, PL/SQL, Java is a definite plus.
* Experience in any billing systems will be a great advantage.
* Good command in both written English and Chinese. Great communication and interpersonal skills.
* Able to do well as a team player and an individual contributor.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates! Does the opportunity sound like something you would be interested to learn more about? If you think this role is suitable for you, please feel free to contact +852 3008 3863 or email email@example.com.