Our Client, is a listed-company that has been present in the industry for around 50 years. It is a technology based company that provide smart solutions to its clients. They are currently upgrading their SAP system to S/4 HANA. They are seeking a SAP Specialist to cater business needs.
Role & Responsibilities
* Participate in ERP implementation and ongoing support
* including but not limited to designing blueprints, collecting and analyzing business stakeholders' requirements, conducting UATs and trainings, supporting post go-live activities and etc.
* Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop solutions for improving these systems.
* Proactively evaluate the current system, address existing problems and identify future needs.
* Work closely with various stakeholders, users, vendors during project implementation to ensure timely completion of all deliverable.
* Any ad-hoc assignments as required.
Skills & Qualifications
* Higher diploma / Associate Degree / Bachelor Degree holder in IT or related disciplines.
* Functional experience in SAP FICO modules.
* Hands-on implementation experience in S/4 HANA is a definite advantage.
* Good communication skills, independent and motivated.
* Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
* Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
This role offers attractive remuneration package and it is highly negotiable based on the Candidate's experience. If you think this is an interesting opportunity, please feel free to apply or reach out to Racheal Leow at +852 3008 3863 or email@example.com for more information about this role.