My client, who has good reputation in its industry, is looking for an experienced IT Manager to lead their IT Team and support its Head of IT in driving IT road map for different applications within the team. This is a fresh position and it's a fantastic chance to work in a stable working environment for career growth.
Role & Responsibilities
* Assist Head of IT to implement & support different Applications systems (SAP, POS, Web & App)
* Lead and manage a team of system analysts, programmers, software engineers and business analysts to implement new IT projects and maintain existing systems to ensure its effectiveness throughout the company
* Propose and formulate IT road map and policies to ensure smooth operations and continuous improvement of the IT division.
* Liaise with various stakeholders and provide business input for the consideration of higher management.
* Coordinate and work closely with different departments to monitor the implementation of IT projects.
* Proactive provide guidance and leadership to juniors
* Identifying risks, issues and dependencies and acting accordingly.
* Degree holder or above in IT or related disciplines.
* Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in IT Management or Project Management.
* Previous experience in a supervisory position will be highly favourable.
* Solid hands-on experience in POS / SAP or other applications will be an advantage.
* Good command in spoken and written English and Mandarin. Able to communicate well with different parties to ensure effective communication.
* Strong organisational, critical thinking and communications skills.
* Proactive and flexible, able to work independently and willing to take challenges.
Interested candidates please do not hesitate and apply now! Kindly drop your resume in word format to Racheal Leow at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3008 3863 for further information or any enquiries.