Our Client, is a highly reputable company that has been present in the industry for over 50 years. You will be involved in their SAP S/4 HANA revamp project with regional exposure and work side-by-side with international teammates.
Role & Responsibilities
* Report directly to a Senior Manager, this role will participate in SAP project implementation and enhancements.
* Independently manage FICO module to provide support to finance users.
* Collect business stakeholders' requirements, conducting UATs and trainings, supporting post go-live activities and etc
* Proactively evaluate the current system, address existing problems and identify future needs.
* Work closely with different team and consultants from vendors for process improvements.
Skills & Qualifications
* Higher diploma / Associate Degree / Bachelor Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines.
* Functional experience in SAP FICO modules.
* Hands-on implementation experience in S/4 HANA is a definite advantage.
* Able to work well as a team player and as an individual contributor.
* Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
* Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
This role offers attractive remuneration package (13 month, WFH policy and flexible working hours) and it is highly negotiable based on the Candidate's experience. If you think this is an interesting opportunity, please feel free to apply or reach out to Racheal Leow at +852 3008 3863 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this role.