We are currently seeking for a Programmer / Analyst Programmer to join our client's company, which is a respected company with over 100 years of history in its industry. It is an in-house position with stable working environment.
Role & Responsibilities
* Accountable for developing, maintaining and enhancing the in-house business systems.
* Prepare to test and debug any programming issues on applications
* Involve in developing, testing as well as preparing documentations for different application development and enhancements.
* Provide assistance in supporting users in day-to-day system operations.
* Participate in different project implementation and evaluating new technology, and providing recommendations/solutions to enhance the system.
Skills & Qualifications
* High diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related disciplines.
* Experience in Web/Mobile Development Technologies and/or ERP system will be a definite advantage
* Fresh graduates with no working experience is also welcomed!
* Self-motivated individual and a good team player with good communication skills and analytic skills.
* Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
The company has great reputation and offers a permanent position to the suitable candidate. This will be a great opportunity for you if you are looking for a good career path in the IT industry. If you are interested and qualified, send your CV in word format to email@example.com or call me at +852 3008 3863 to discuss further.