My client is one of the worldwide leading MNCs and has expanded its business to multiple locations since its establishment. They are now seeking a talent to join as an Assistant IT Project Manager or IT Project Manager to manage and deliver IT projects.
* Responsible for driving and managing multiple IT projects across the business portfolio. This role will report directly to the Group ICT Manager.
* Act as a technical project manager on the company's IT projects and programmes to maximize the benefits within IT and across the wider business using the best practice of project and programme management methodologies and standards.
* In charge of but not limited to project definition and planning, project delivery, service transition, change management and project closure.
* Proactively work with various departments to find out current business needs to develop efficient and effective solutions that can be rolled out into the processes from a global and local perspective.
* Provide assistance to the Senior IT Management in defining and setting strategic direction by providing analysis of existing work practices, systems, and general developments
* Bachelor's Degree Level or equivalent in project management / business related discipline
* At least 3 years managing projects in a large enterprise settings
* PMP certification would be a definite advantage
* Able to work under own initiative with limited guidance in areas of own knowledge and pro-actively search out information where own knowledge is limited to provide solution
* Willing to travel both local and overseas
* Excellent communication skills, good command of English and Mandarin in both written and verbal medium
Attractive salary package and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Interested candidates please do not hesitate and apply now! Kindly drop your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3008 3863 for further information or any enquiries.