Our client is a globally reputable MNC in the retail industry with HQ located in the UK. We are currently seeking a HRIS and analytics manager, this exciting role sits within the HR team in Hong Kong and will be dealing directly with stakeholders from different countries within APAC.
Role & Responsibilities
* Report directly to the HR Director, APAC.
* Assist in leading and driving the HR digital transformation project through HRIS systems, data analytics, data insights, data reporting and change management within APAC and making sure it aligns with the company's business objectives.
* Accountable for overseeing the performance of the existing HRIS systems as well as managing the system implementations and enhancements across APAC region.
* Coordinate and liaise closely with various stakeholders, including but not limited to vendors, local and regional HR team, operations team, IT team and etc to ensure clear communication and timely project implementations.
* Perform analytics on HR data and provide business and practical insights to business stakeholders, leveraging the use of data reporting/analytics tools such as Power BI.
* Responsible for leading end-to-end HRIS project implementations as well as other HR Projects from project design & planning, evaluating business processes, preparing functional requirements, conducting UAT plans and scripts, providing status reports, etc
* Manage and coordinate change management activities. Proactively and continuously evaluate internal HR process and enhance employee experience across all regions.
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration, Information Technology or related disciplines.
* Solid hands-on experience in HRIS systems such as SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, Oracle and etc.
* Past track record of doing HRIS implementations, roll-outs, enhancements will be a big plus point.
* Previous experience in working with regional teams and leading project management is a definite advantage.
* Excellent command in written and spoken English and Mandarin with great communication and interpersonal skills.
* Experience in HR data analytic is a plus.
This position plays an integral part in the success of our team's long-term vision and represents a brand-new opportunity. If you are interested and qualified, please Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Racheal Leow at +852 3008 3863 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.