Our Client, is a multinational company with over 90 years of history, headquartered in New York, United States. With multiple subsidiaries around the globe, they are currently seeking an SAP Support Analyst role to support the group's continuous development.
Role & Responsibilities
* To be a part of the global team and report directly to the Client Services Support Team manager, coordinate closely within the team and deal with other team members or stakeholders to work on system maintenance and enhancements.
* To conduct issue analysis, debugging and troubleshooting, system testing regarding SAP systems with the goal of contributing to the group's business objectives.
* To provide guidance and support to business users with off-shore development team and vendors.
* To proactively prepare relevant documentation for various development projects to ensure effective knowledge transfer within the group.
* To be involved in customer relationship management or stakeholders management in day-to-day operations.
* Any ad hoc tasks whenever necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Business Administration or related disciplines
* 0-2 years of experience of any ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics etc)
* Experience in SAP modules (FI,CO,SD,MM) would be a definite advantage
* Knowledge in the finance area would be a plus
* A good team player that can work well in a team or individually with strong analytical & problem solving skills.
* Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an in-house permanent role in a reputable MNC enterprise which will provide valuable experience to your career. Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates! If you are interested and qualified, please kindly send your resume to email@example.com or reach me (Racheal Leow) at +852 3008 3863.